At NVWC, your safety is a top priority. This has prompted us to make some changes in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic. Because of this, you may notice a few changes when you visit:
- All public areas are cleaned and sanitized with a Covid-specific cleaning agent after each use.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available for all just inside the front entrance of the building, and use is encouraged.
- NVWC recommends mask use in accordance with state and local ordinances. However, we do recognize that certain health circumstances make mask use impossible, and therefore we also recommend maintaining a social distancing of at least 6ft to limit possible exposure.
- We are currently operating a minimum number of services to allow appropriate cleaning/sanitization. Please check the main page to stay updated as services slowly phase back in.
- NVWC recommends anyone who is not feeling well should stay home. To make sure you don't feel like you're missing out while you get better, we offer our Sunday morning services on Facebook Live.